Are you looking for Solid State Integrated Amplifier Reviews? Our experts found 55537 number of feedback online for "Solid State Integrated Amplifier" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Solid State Integrated Amplifier. On selected products for the Best Solid State Integrated Amplifier you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
|1||Marantz PM6007 Integrated Amplifier with Digital Connectivity - Black||9.8||Check Latest Price|
|2||Cambridge Audio AXA35 35 Watt 2-Channel Integrated Stereo Amplifier - Built-in Phono-Stage - .25 Inch Jack||9.8||Check Latest Price|
|3||YAMAHA A-S501BL Natural Sound Integrated Stereo Amplifier (Black)||9.6||Check Latest Price|
|4||Make: More Electronics: Journey Deep Into the World of Logic Chips||9.2||Check Latest Price|
|5||Blow-Up: And Other Stories||9.2||Check Latest Price|
|6||Fundamentals of Photonics (Wiley Series in Pure and Applied Optics)||9||Check Latest Price|
|7||REGA - io Integrated Amplifier||8.4||Check Latest Price|
|8||Marantz PM7000N Integrated Stereo Hi-Fi Amplifier HEOS Built-in Supports Digital and Analog Sources Compatible with Amazon Alexa Phono Input||8.4||Check Latest Price|
|9||Dared MP-5BT a Stereo Vacuum Tube Integrated Amplifier||8.2||Check Latest Price|
|10||Audiolab 6000A 100-watt Stereo Integrated Amp/Bluetooth DAC - Black||8.2||Check Latest Price|
We’ve scanned 55537 reviews for you. If you are looking for the Solid State Integrated Amplifier than this review article may help you.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Solid State Integrated Amplifier
Table Of Content:
- Marantz PM6007 Integrated Amplifier with Digital Connectivity Black
- Cambridge Audio AXA35 35 Watt 2-Channel Integrated Stereo Amplifier | Built-in Phono-Stage | .25 Inch...
- YAMAHA A-S501BL Natural Sound Integrated Stereo Amplifier Black
- Make: More Electronics: Journey Deep Into the World of Logic Chips, Amplifiers, Sensors, and Randomicity...
- Blow-Up: And Other Stories
- Fundamentals of Photonics Wiley Series in Pure and Applied Optics
- REGA io Integrated Amplifier
- Marantz PM7000N Integrated Stereo Hi-Fi Amplifier HEOS Built-in Supports Digital and Analog Sources Compatible...
- Dared MP-5BT a Stereo Vacuum Tube Integrated Amplifier,Hybrid Amplifier, Bluetooth Connection,USB/DAC...
- Audiolab 6000A 100-watt Stereo Integrated Amp/Bluetooth DAC Black
1. Marantz PM6007 Integrated Amplifier with Digital Connectivity – Black
- 2x 45W (8 ohms RMS, 20Hz – 20kHz)
- Meticulously and masterfully tuned
- Wide range of connectivity
- High–quality DAC AK4490 offers cleaner sound
- Digital filter modes for Optical/Coaxial input
2. Cambridge Audio AXA35 35 Watt 2-Channel Integrated Stereo Amplifier - Built-in Phono-Stage - .25 Inch Jack
- SIMPLE DESIGN, AMAZING SOUND – Cambridge Audio designed the AXA35 to be a perfect entry level amp for turntable and audio enthusiasts.
- QUALITY ENGINEERING – Inside the AXA35 you’ll find high quality components: featuring short signal paths, high spec heat sink, and damped power supply for the best sound quality in its class.
- EASILY CONNECT ALL OF YOUR EQUIPMENT – The AXA35 has four analogue inputs so you can connect your CD player, streamer, tv, or game consoles for an incredible sound experience.
- CONNECT BLUETOOTH OR AUDIO STREAMER – The AXA35 features a USB port so you can connect a Bluetooth receiver (sold separately) or smart audio streaming device such as Google Chromecast Audio to enjoy wireless freedom and amazing sound.
- TECH SPECS – POWER OUTPUT 35 watts (into 8 Ohms), FREQUENCY RESPONSE (-3dB) 5Hz – 50kHz, S/N RATIO (REF 1W) >82dB (unweighted), INPUT IMPEDANCES 47k ohms, MAX.
3. YAMAHA A-S501BL Natural Sound Integrated Stereo Amplifier (Black)
- 85 W + 85 W (20 Hz:20 kHz, 0.019% THD)
- Gold plated digital coax input/TOSLINK optical input
- Gold plated analog inputs including Phono
- Speakers A, B, A+B
- Auto standby (8 hours); Standby Power Consumption: 0.5 W
4. Make: More Electronics: Journey Deep Into the World of Logic Chips
5. Blow-Up: And Other Stories
6. Fundamentals of Photonics (Wiley Series in Pure and Applied Optics)
7. REGA – io Integrated Amplifier
- Power outputs at 230/115 V supply voltage: 30 W RMS both channels driven into the rated load of 8 O
- Power consumption: 135 W @ 230 V / 220 V / 115 V / 100 V into the rated load of 8 O
- Frequency response: Phono: 15 Hz to 40 kHz (-3 dB points) / 27 Hz to 20.5 kHz (-1 dB points)
- Source impedance: 109 O
- Dimensions (WDH): 7.1″ x 11.4″ x 2.7″
8. Marantz PM7000N Integrated Stereo Hi-Fi Amplifier HEOS Built-in Supports Digital and Analog Sources Compatible with Amazon Alexa Phono Input
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE DISCRETE 2-CHANNEL INTEGRATED AMP delivers dynamic, accurate and hi-resolution sound at 60 watts per channel.
- EXPERIENCE MUSICAL ACCURACY WITH PURE MODE – It disables USB-A, network, Wi-Fi and/or Bluetooth, individually or simultaneously, turning the PM7000N into an analogue amplifier, preventing digital interference and noise radiation.
- MULTI-ROOM AUDIO EXPERIENCE – With HEOS Built-in technology play your favorite tracks through popular streaming services like Spotify, Pandora, Tidal and others using AirPlay 2, Wi-Fi or Bluetooth in one or more connected rooms simultaneously.
- REDISCOVER VINYL – Hook up your turntable to the amplifier’s integrated phono input and listen to the most vivid and emotional reproduction of vinyl with minimal distortion and improved signal purity.
- SEAMLESS TV INTEGRATION – Connect your digital TV, Blu-ray or DVD player across the digital inputs for a premium audio playback of your favorite shows.
- MULTIPLE SOURCE SUPPORT & HI-FI AUDIO – Features 4 analog inputs, 1 analog output, 1 coaxial and 2 optical digital inputs, plus a USB-A input.
- BEST-IN-CLASS TECHNOLOGY – Marantz-Proprietary current feedback amplification, HDAM-S3 circuit boards, toroidal transformer and high-grade sound parts optimize hi-fidelity audio with superior detail and precision.
9. Dared MP-5BT a Stereo Vacuum Tube Integrated Amplifier
- THE MOST POPULAR TUBE AMPLIFIER: The Dared MP-5BP is a best seller and has thousands of satisfied customers from around the world.
- PERFECT MECHANICAL STRUCTURE AND ATTRACTIVE FINISH:Visually stunning and built of the highest quality components and materials: The chassis is made of finest stainless steel and plated with a high quality gold finish, flanked by two 1 inch thick wood panels with a lacquered black piano finish.
- HYBRID DESIGN: This compact amplifier combines the warm tube preamp section with a solid state class AB power amp section.
- LINE-IN ,USB/DAC AND BLUETOOTH INPUT:The Dared MP-5BT tube amplifier supports Bluetooth wireless(supports APTX) for Android, Iphone, Tablets and other streaming devices.
- HEADPHONE AND SPEAKER OUTPUT ,PRE OUTPUT:The Dared MP-5BT has an output power rating of 25 watts per channel and has a 3.
10. Audiolab 6000A 100-watt Stereo Integrated Amp/Bluetooth DAC – Black
- An amplifier remains the beating heart of any high-performance audio system, but in 2018 a truly versatile integrated amp needs to cover many bases – digital and analogue sources, wireless connectivity for portable devices, a phono stage to cater for vinyl playback, amplification for headphones as well as speakers… That’s a lot to pack in, whilst keeping performance high and the price tag affordable – and yet, that’s exactly what the 6000A delivers.
- Outwardly, the 6000A bears strong resemblance to the 8300A with its rotary controls and large, central OLED display.
- Much effort has been made to ensure the 6000A’s digital circuitry delivers the level of quality one might expect of a high-performance standalone DAC.
- The 6000A’s discrete Class AB power amp stage delivers 50W per channel into eight ohms, with a maximum current delivery of 9 Amps into difficult loads.
- In recognition of the recent vinyl revival, Audiolab has included a phono stage for moving magnet phono cartridges – a high-quality, low-noise, JFET-based circuit with precise RIAA equalisation.
Solid State Integrated Amplifier Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Solid State Integrated Amplifier stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Solid State Integrated Amplifier in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Solid State Integrated Amplifier for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Solid State Integrated Amplifier Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Solid State Integrated Amplifier in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Solid State Integrated Amplifier currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Solid State Integrated Amplifier based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Solid State Integrated Amplifier before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Solid State Integrated Amplifier they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Solid State Integrated Amplifier, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Solid State Integrated Amplifier before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Solid State Integrated Amplifier will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Solid State Integrated Amplifier if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Solid State Integrated Amplifier on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.