You can trust our selection for Slow Cooker Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 39492 reviews for Slow Cooker and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Slow Cooker where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Slow Cooker.
We’ve scanned 39492 reviews for you. If you are looking for the Slow Cooker than this review article may help you.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Slow Cooker
|1||Crock-Pot 7Qt MyTime Cook & Carry Slow Cooker||9.8||Check Latest Price|
|2||Crockpot Round Slow Cooker||9.6||Check Latest Price|
|3||Crock Pot Slow Cooker - 8 Quart Programmable Slow Cooker with Digital Countdown Timer||9.4||Check Latest Price|
|4||The Stay-at-Home Chef Slow Cooker Cookbook: 120 Restaurant-Quality Recipes You Can Easily Make at Home||8.8||Check Latest Price|
|5||Crock-Pot SCCPVL610-S-A 6-Quart Cook & Carry Programmable Slow Cooker with Digital Timer||8.6||Check Latest Price|
|6||BLACK+DECKER SC2007D Slow Cooker||8.6||Check Latest Price|
|7||Hamilton Beach Portable 5-Quart Slow Cooker With Lid Latch Strap for Easy Transport||8.4||Check Latest Price|
|8||Hamilton Beach Portable 6-Quart Set & Forget Digital Programmable Slow Cooker with Lid Lock||8.4||Check Latest Price|
|9||Hamilton Beach Programmable Slow Cooker with Three Temperature Settings||8.4||Check Latest Price|
|10||Hamilton Beach 4-Quart Slow Cooker with Dishwasher-Safe Stoneware Crock & Lid||8.2||Check Latest Price|
Table Of Content:
- Crock-Pot 7Qt MyTime Cook & Carry Slow Cooker, Programmable, Stainless Steel
- Crockpot Round Slow Cooker, 4.5 quart, Black & White Pattern SCR450-HX
- Crock Pot Slow Cooker|8 Quart Programmable Slow Cooker with Digital Countdown Timer, Black Stainless Steel...
- The Stay-at-Home Chef Slow Cooker Cookbook: 120 Restaurant-Quality Recipes You Can Easily Make at Home...
- Crock-Pot SCCPVL610-S-A 6-Quart Cook & Carry Programmable Slow Cooker with Digital Timer, Stainless Steel...
- BLACK+DECKER SC2007D Slow Cooker, 7 quart, Teal Wave
- Hamilton Beach Portable 5-Quart Slow Cooker With Lid Latch Strap for Easy Transport, Dishwasher-Safe Crock...
- Hamilton Beach Portable 6-Quart Set & Forget Digital Programmable Slow Cooker with Lid Lock, Temperature...
- Hamilton Beach Programmable Slow Cooker with Three Temperature Settings, 7-Quart + Lid Latch Strap, Black...
- Hamilton Beach 4-Quart Slow Cooker with Dishwasher-Safe Stoneware Crock & Lid, Stainless Steel...
1. Crock-Pot 7Qt MyTime Cook & Carry Slow Cooker
- COOK WITH MYTIME: MyTime adjusts the cooking cycle, so food is perfectly done when you need it to be
- LOCKING LID Travel-proof locking lid has a tight seal to prevent leaks and spills while on the go
- 7-QUART CAPACITY: Serves 7+ people—perfect for the entire family
- AUTO-ADJUST COOKING CYCLE: Cooking cycle adjusts the temperature to ensure meals are never overcooked.
- MANUAL COOKING: Easily control cook settings on your own with the manual cook option
- SLEEK, INTUITIVE DESIGN: Flat digital countdown control screen lets you easily schedule your desired meal time, monitor meal progress, and manually control your cook time and temperature.
- COOK & CARRY HANDLES: Easy carry handles make lifting and carrying a breeze
2. Crockpot Round Slow Cooker
- 4.5-Quart Round Manual Slow Cooker serves 4-5+ people
- High/Low cook settings, and convenient Warm setting
- Crock-Pot features removable, dishwasher-safe stoneware insert, and dishwasher-safe glass lid
- Stylish hexagon pattern in white on black with black accents and handles
- Recipes included
3. Crock Pot Slow Cooker - 8 Quart Programmable Slow Cooker with Digital Countdown Timer
- 8-quart slow cooker capable of preparing food for 10+ people
- Digital timer counts down cook time up to 20 hours
- Automatically keeps food Warm after cooking is done
- Removable, dishwasher-safe lid and stoneware pot
- Recipes included
4. The Stay-at-Home Chef Slow Cooker Cookbook: 120 Restaurant-Quality Recipes You Can Easily Make at Home
5. Crock-Pot SCCPVL610-S-A 6-Quart Cook & Carry Programmable Slow Cooker with Digital Timer
- 6 quart Cook & Carry Slow Cooker serves 7+ people
- Digital countdown control lets you program cook times anywhere from 30 minutes up to 20 hours; shifts to Warm setting automatically once cook time completes.
- Easy to use locking lid featuring lid gasket provides extra seal for less mess on the go
- All Crock Pot Slow Cooker removable stone inserts (without lid) may be used safely in the microwave and the oven set up to 400 degree F; If you own another slow cooker brand, please refer to your owner’s manual for specific crockery cooking medium tolerances.
- Works on 240 Watts at 120V A.C; and 60Hz
6. BLACK+DECKER SC2007D Slow Cooker
- Built-In Lid Holder – Keep countertops clean and stir & serve without holding the lid! The built-in holder props the lid conveniently on either of the side handles.
- Cool-Touch Handles – The slow cooker’s plastic side and lid handles stay cool during cooking for easy maneuvering, even when the crock is full of delicious food.
- Removable Stoneware Crock – The durable 7-quart crock retains heat and is easy to clean
- 7 Quarts – Make a hot meal for the whole family with room for over 8 servings.
- Tempered Glass Lid: Keep an eye on your food while it cooks without lifting the lid.
7. Hamilton Beach Portable 5-Quart Slow Cooker With Lid Latch Strap for Easy Transport
- Reduce messy spills with Lid Latch strap
- Lid Latch strap anchors onto base to reduce messy spills
- Keep warm setting maintains the ideal serving temperature
- Dishwasher safe stoneware & glass lid – removable stoneware can also be used in the refrigerator oven or microwave.
- Perfect size for 5 lb chicken or 3 lb roast
- included components: 885234004365
8. Hamilton Beach Portable 6-Quart Set & Forget Digital Programmable Slow Cooker with Lid Lock
- Not your mom’s slow cooker: Smart technology allows you to cook a recipe to either a desired cooking time or specific temperature, before automatically switching to warm when it’s done.
- Patented temperature probe: Place the temperature probe into large cuts of meat to cook to a precise temperature the control panel will display the food’s exact temperature as it cooks.
- Clip-tight gasket lid: The lid clips securely in place, perfect for taking the slow cooker to a party, potluck or tailgate the tight seal helps prevent messy spills along the way.
- Easy to clean: Removable and dishwasher safe crock and glass lid make cleanup simple and power interrupt protection keeps slow cooker on during a brief power outage.
- 6 quart capacity: Spacious size is perfect for a 6 pound chicken or 4 pound roast
9. Hamilton Beach Programmable Slow Cooker with Three Temperature Settings
- Easy to travel with lid latch strap: simply stretch the strap from underneath one handle of the slow cooker to the other or cross at the middle for Extra security.
- Mix and match settings: This programmable slow cooker allows you to customize your cooking preferences for each meal by choosing any combination of time and temperature.
- The perfect size: comfortably fit a 7lb.
- No watching needed: The Hamilton Beach programmable slow cooker will automatically switch to the keep warm setting when cooking time is complete.
- Easy to clean: programmable slow cooker includes dishwasher-safe stoneware crock and lid with easy-clean touch pad.
- Material Type: Stoneware
10. Hamilton Beach 4-Quart Slow Cooker with Dishwasher-Safe Stoneware Crock & Lid
- Dishwasher safe stoneware & lid for fast, easy cleanup
- 4 settings include off, low, high & warm
- Perfect size for a 4 lb chicken or two 2 lb roasts
- Stoneware is stainproof and removable for tabletop serving
- Stoneware is suitable for refrigerator storage
Slow Cooker Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Slow Cooker stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Slow Cooker in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Slow Cooker for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Slow Cooker Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Slow Cooker in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Slow Cooker currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Slow Cooker based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Slow Cooker before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Slow Cooker they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Slow Cooker, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Slow Cooker before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Slow Cooker will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Slow Cooker if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Slow Cooker on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.