Our team studied on 36880 reviews available online for Sliding Compound Saw, chose the finest ones and prepared Sliding Compound Saw Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Sliding Compound Saw from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Sliding Compound Saw from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
|1||Metabo HPT 12-Inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw||9.8||Check Latest Price|
|2||DEWALT Miter Saw, 12-Inch||9.8||Check Latest Price|
|3||WEN MM1214T 15-Amp 12-Inch Dual Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser||9.8||Check Latest Price|
|4||MILWAUKEE ELECTRIC TOOL 2734-21HD M18 Fuel||9.8||Check Latest Price|
|5||Metabo HPT 10-Inch Sliding Miter Saw Zero Rear Clearance Slide System Dual Bevel Laser Marker (C10FSHCT)||9.6||Check Latest Price|
|6||DEWALT Sliding Compound Miter Saw||9.4||Check Latest Price|
|7||Makita XSL06Z 18V x2 LXT Lithium-Ion (36V) Brushless Cordless 10" Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser||9.4||Check Latest Price|
|8||JET JMS-12X, 12-Inch Sliding Dual-Bevel Compound Miter Saw (707212)||8.4||Check Latest Price|
|9||Makita LS1219L 12" Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser||8.2||Check Latest Price|
|10||Makita LS1019L 10" Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser||8.2||Check Latest Price|
In this article we've included our suggestions for the Sliding Compound Saw after analyzing 36880 reviews.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Sliding Compound Saw
Table Of Content:
- Metabo HPT 12-Inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw, Double Bevel, Laser Marker, Compact Slide System, 15-Amp...
- DEWALT Miter Saw, 12-Inch, Double Bevel, Compound, XPS Cutline, 15-Amp DWS716XPS
- WEN MM1214T 15-Amp 12-Inch Dual Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser
- MILWAUKEE ELECTRIC TOOL 2734-21HD M18 Fuel, Dual Bevel, Sliding, Compound Miter Saw, 10"
- Metabo HPT 10-Inch Sliding Miter Saw Zero Rear Clearance Slide System Dual Bevel Laser Marker...
- DEWALT Sliding Compound Miter Saw, 12-Inch DWS779
- Makita XSL06Z 18V x2 LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 10" Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with...
- JET JMS-12X, 12-Inch Sliding Dual-Bevel Compound Miter Saw 707212
- Makita LS1219L 12" Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser
- Makita LS1019L 10" Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser
1. Metabo HPT 12-Inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw
- Same tools. New name. Hitachi power tools has renamed to Metabo HPT
- Motor) Powerful 15 amp motor to tackle tough cutting jobs with ease
- Compact Slide System) Allows the saw head to slide along fixed rails, eliminating the need for rear clearance.
- Includes) C12RSH2S miter saw, 12 inch 60T TCT Saw Blade, Dust Bag, Vice Assembly, 17mm Box Wrench
- Large Sliding Fences) Raise fence height to 5-1/8 inches to cut up to 7-1/2″ Crown molding vertically.
2. DEWALT Miter Saw
- Stainless-steel miter detent plate with 14 positive stops delivers repeatable accuracy and worksite durability for the 12-inch miter saw blade.
- Tall sliding fences of the mitre saw support crown molding up to 6-5/8-inch nested and base molding up to 6-1/2-inch vertically against fence.
- Double-bevel design of DEWALT miter saw allows saw to bevel 0 degree – 48 degree to the left and right with positive stops at 0 degree, 22.
- 0 degree – 50 degree left and right miter capacity
- Cam lock miter handle with detent override delivers quick and accurate miter angles.
- Integrated CUTLINE; LED work light system provides adjustment-free cut line indication for accuracy and visibility.
3. WEN MM1214T 15-Amp 12-Inch Dual Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser
- Powerful 15 Amp motor cuts boards up to 13-3/8 in. W and 3-1/2 in. thick
- Bevel and miter 45° in either direction (featuring 9 m stops)
- Onboard class II laser guide combines with the LED work light for maximum clarity and precision
- Features a 7-1/2 in. crown molding nested capacity and a 6-3/4 in. base board vertical capacity
- Includes a 12 in.
4. MILWAUKEE ELECTRIC TOOL 2734-21HD M18 Fuel
- Has a durable design
- Side carrying handles
- Provides more Run-Time
5. Metabo HPT 10-Inch Sliding Miter Saw Zero Rear Clearance Slide System Dual Bevel Laser Marker (C10FSHCT)
- INCLUDES: C10FSHCT miter saw, 10″ 40T TCT Saw Blade, Dust Bag, Vise Assembly, 13mm Box Wrench
- POWER: Powerful 15 Amp motor to tackle tough cutting jobs with ease
- BEVEL ANGLE: 0-48 degree bevel angle range to the right and left allows user to quickly and easily flip the saw blade, and leave the material in place.
- MITER ANGLE: 0-60° miter angle to the right and 0-55°miter angle to the left for ultra-flexibility
- COMPACT SLIDE SYSTEM: Simple and compact slide system allows the saw Head to slide along fixed rails, for zero rear clearance.
- LASER MARKER SYSTEM: Marker system increases cutting accuracy
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Only 40.7 lbs makes for easy transport to the jobsite
- LED LIGHT: Provides more visibility and a safer work environment in low light situations
- UPFRONT BEVEL LOCK: Ergonomic upfront bevel lock for quick and easy adjustments
6. DEWALT Sliding Compound Miter Saw
- Stainless steel miter detent plate of the 12-inch miter saw blade comes with 10 positive stops
- The mitre saw has a precise miter system and machined base fence support
- Precise miter system and machined base fence support Cam-lock miter handle with detent override delivers quick and accurate miter angles for DEWALT miter saw.
- Tall sliding fences support 6-3/4-inch base vertically
- Bevels 0 degree – 48degree left and right
- 2-inch x 14-inch dimensional lumber cross cut capacity at 90 degree and 2-inch x 10-inch dimensional lumber at 45 degree.
- Dual horizontal steel rails with innovative clamping mechanism and linear ball bearings for accuracy and durability.
- Efficient dust collection system captures over 75% of dust generated
- Oversized, high visibility bevel scale with positive stops.
7. Makita XSL06Z 18V x2 LXT Lithium-Ion (36V) Brushless Cordless 10″ Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser
- Powered by two LXT batteries; x2 LXT technology delivers more power, speed and run time without the hassles of a cord.
- Makita built electronically controlled BL motor delivers 4, 400 RPM for faster and smoother cutting.
- The BL Brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life.
- Automatic speed change technology adjusts cutting speed and torque during cut for optimum performance.
- x2 LXT technology delivers up to 334 cuts per charge in 2×4 spf and up to 192 cuts per charge in 2×12 spf lumber using two 5.
8. JET JMS-12X, 12-Inch Sliding Dual-Bevel Compound Miter Saw (707212)
- GREATER VERSATILITY: Adjustable left and right fence and extension tables.
- FAST ANGLE ADJUSTMENTS: Change miter angles quickly with the single-motion thumb lever.
- EFFICIENT DUST COLLECTION: 2-1/2″ adapter connects port to a dust collection bag.
- PRECISE CUT LINE REFERENCE: Razor-thin high-visibility red laser.
- MAXIMUM CONTROL: Ergonomic, D-shaped, ambidextrous, rubber grip handle.
- ADDITIONAL VISIBILITY: LED provides greater visibility in low-light conditions. Motor Amps- 15
9. Makita LS1219L 12″ Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser
- Unique 2-steel rail sliding system design offers single slide-glide operation; reduced saw footprint allows operation flush against a wall.
- Increased capacity for up to 8″ Crown molding (vertically nested), 6-3/4″ baseboard (vertical), and 15″ crosscuts at 90.
- In-front bevel lock for convenient operation
- Dual dust collection ports provide excellent dust extraction performance
- Innovative direct drive motor and guard system is engineered for increased vertical cutting capacity (6-3/4″).
10. Makita LS1019L 10″ Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser
- 10″ slide miter saw with the Crown molding cutting capacity (6-5/8″ nested) of a 12″ miter saw
- Linear ball bearing system engineered to deliver “dead-on” accurate cuts
- Innovative direct drive gearbox and guard system is engineered for increased vertical cutting capacity (5-1/4″).
- Unique 2-steel rail sliding system design offers single slide-glide operation; reducing saw’s footprint and allowing operation flush against a wall.
- Less weight (57.9 lbs.) and the most compact design in its Class for easy jobsite portability
Sliding Compound Saw Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Sliding Compound Saw stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Sliding Compound Saw in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Sliding Compound Saw for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Sliding Compound Saw Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Sliding Compound Saw in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Sliding Compound Saw currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Sliding Compound Saw based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Sliding Compound Saw before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Sliding Compound Saw they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Sliding Compound Saw, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Sliding Compound Saw before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Sliding Compound Saw will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Sliding Compound Saw if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Sliding Compound Saw on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.