Are you looking for Sliding Compound Miter Saw Reviews? Our experts found 51822 number of feedback online for "Sliding Compound Miter Saw" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Sliding Compound Miter Saw. On selected products for the Best Sliding Compound Miter Saw you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
We’ve scanned 51822 reviews for you. If you are looking for the Sliding Compound Miter Saw than this review article may help you.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Sliding Compound Miter Saw
|1||BOSCH CM10GD Compact Miter Saw - 15 Amp Corded 10 Inch Dual-Bevel Sliding Glide Miter Saw with 60-Tooth Carbide Saw Blade||9.6||Check Latest Price|
|2||Metabo HPT 12-Inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw||9.6||Check Latest Price|
|3||Makita LS1019L 10" Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser||9.4||Check Latest Price|
|4||Metabo HPT 10-Inch Compound Miter Saw||9.2||Check Latest Price|
|5||DEWALT 20V MAX 7-1/4-Inch Miter Saw||9.2||Check Latest Price|
|6||DEWALT Sliding Compound Miter Saw||8.6||Check Latest Price|
|7||Skil 10" Dual Bevel Sliding Miter Saw - MS6305-00||8.6||Check Latest Price|
|8||BOSCH Power Tools GCM12SD - 15 Amp 12 Inch Corded Dual-Bevel Sliding Glide Miter Saw with 60 Tooth Saw Blade||8.6||Check Latest Price|
|9||DEWALT DWS779 12" Sliding Compound Miter Saw and DWX726 Rolling Miter Saw Stand||8.2||Check Latest Price|
|10||Metabo HPT 10-Inch Sliding Miter Saw Zero Rear Clearance Slide System Dual Bevel Laser Marker (C10FSHCT)||8.2||Check Latest Price|
Table Of Content:
- BOSCH CM10GD Compact Miter Saw 15 Amp Corded 10 Inch Dual-Bevel Sliding Glide Miter Saw with 60-Tooth...
- Metabo HPT 12-Inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw, Double Bevel, Laser Marker, Compact Slide System, 15-Amp...
- Makita LS1019L 10" Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser
- Metabo HPT 10-Inch Compound Miter Saw, Single Bevel, 15-Amp Motor, 0-52° Miter Angle Range, 0-45° Bevel...
- DEWALT 20V MAX 7-1/4-Inch Miter Saw, Tool Only, Cordless DCS361B
- DEWALT Sliding Compound Miter Saw, 12-Inch DWS779
- Skil 10" Dual Bevel Sliding Miter Saw MS6305-00
- BOSCH Power Tools GCM12SD 15 Amp 12 Inch Corded Dual-Bevel Sliding Glide Miter Saw with 60 Tooth Saw Blade...
- DEWALT DWS779 12" Sliding Compound Miter Saw and DWX726 Rolling Miter Saw Stand
- Metabo HPT 10-Inch Sliding Miter Saw Zero Rear Clearance Slide System Dual Bevel Laser Marker...
1. BOSCH CM10GD Compact Miter Saw – 15 Amp Corded 10 Inch Dual-Bevel Sliding Glide Miter Saw with 60-Tooth Carbide Saw Blade
- ACCURACY: The Bosch-exclusive Axial-Glide System allows wider cross cuts and better alignment
- CONVENIENCE: Featuring large, upfront metal bevel controls and Square lock precision fences for precise, quick and easy adjustments.
- CONTROL: This miter saw provides accuracy and cutting control at all angles.
- COMPACT: Featuring a compact design that replaces the sliding rail system, taking up to 10 In.
- COMFORT: Large, form-fitting ergonomic ambidextrous trigger handle with soft grip provides maximum comfort for all-day use while the clear lower guard allows for unobstructed visibility throughout the cutting job.
2. Metabo HPT 12-Inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw
- Same tools. New name. Hitachi power tools has renamed to Metabo HPT
- Motor) Powerful 15 amp motor to tackle tough cutting jobs with ease
- Compact Slide System) Allows the saw head to slide along fixed rails, eliminating the need for rear clearance.
- Includes) C12RSH2S miter saw, 12 inch 60T TCT Saw Blade, Dust Bag, Vice Assembly, 17mm Box Wrench
- Large Sliding Fences) Raise fence height to 5-1/8 inches to cut up to 7-1/2″ Crown molding vertically.
3. Makita LS1019L 10″ Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser
- 10″ slide miter saw with the Crown molding cutting capacity (6-5/8″ nested) of a 12″ miter saw
- Linear ball bearing system engineered to deliver “dead-on” accurate cuts
- Innovative direct drive gearbox and guard system is engineered for increased vertical cutting capacity (5-1/4″).
- Unique 2-steel rail sliding system design offers single slide-glide operation; reducing saw’s footprint and allowing operation flush against a wall.
- Less weight (57.9 lbs.) and the most compact design in its Class for easy jobsite portability
4. Metabo HPT 10-Inch Compound Miter Saw
- 10″ Compound Miter Saw
- MOTOR: 15 Amp motor delivers high power for the toughest of cuts generating a no-load speed of up to 5,000 RPM.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Only 24.2 lbs. to facilitate maneuverability and portability
- MITER ANGLE RANGE: 0-52 degrees, to the right and left for increased flexibility
- BEVEL RANGE: 0-45 degrees, to the left with adjustable bevel stops for precision cuts
- LARGE TABLE: Offers better material support with vice clamping system to secure work piece
- THUMB ACTUATED POSITIVE STOPS: For quick miter adjustments
- HORIZONTAL HANDLE: For a secure hold
- WARRANTY: Covered by Metabo HPT’s Professional 5-Year Tool Warranty
5. DEWALT 20V MAX 7-1/4-Inch Miter Saw
- Integrated cut line cross-cut positioning system of DEWALT 20V miter saw provides adjustment-free cut line indication for better accuracy and visibility.
- The mitre saw has the capacity to cup 3 5/8-inch nested crown and 3 1/2-inch base vertically
- Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 11 positive stops improves productivity and ensures cutting accuracy for DEWALT miter saw.
- Oversized bevel scale makes bevel angle adjustments accurate and easy
- Compact, lightweight design (30 lbs.) allows for easy transport and storage
- Cam lock miter handle delivers quick and accurate miter angles
- Precise miter system and machined base fence support optimize durability and cutting accuracy
6. DEWALT Sliding Compound Miter Saw
- Stainless steel miter detent plate of the 12-inch miter saw blade comes with 10 positive stops
- The mitre saw has a precise miter system and machined base fence support
- Precise miter system and machined base fence support Cam-lock miter handle with detent override delivers quick and accurate miter angles for DEWALT miter saw.
- Tall sliding fences support 6-3/4-inch base vertically
- Bevels 0 degree – 48degree left and right
- 2-inch x 14-inch dimensional lumber cross cut capacity at 90 degree and 2-inch x 10-inch dimensional lumber at 45 degree.
- Dual horizontal steel rails with innovative clamping mechanism and linear ball bearings for accuracy and durability.
- Efficient dust collection system captures over 75% of dust generated
- Oversized, high visibility bevel scale with positive stops.
7. Skil 10″ Dual Bevel Sliding Miter Saw – MS6305-00
- POWERFUL 15 AMP MOTOR – Delivers 4,800 RPM for quick, detailed cuts
- DUAL BEVEL – Perform cuts in four positive stop positions at 48° & 45° left, 0°, and 45° right
- LED SHADOW LINE – Provides high precision cuts with greater accuracy than lasers
- 2×12 CUTTING CAPACITY – Cross cuts lumber up to 2×12 at 90 degrees, and 2×8 lumber at 45 degrees.
- CUTS AT COMMON ANGLES – Cuts up to 50 degrees left and right with 11 positive stops at most used angles.
8. BOSCH Power Tools GCM12SD – 15 Amp 12 Inch Corded Dual-Bevel Sliding Glide Miter Saw with 60 Tooth Saw Blade
- Axial glide system: The patented glide system allows wider cross cuts and better alignment while also being compact; This saves you 12 inch of valuable work space; Bosch glide miter saw also offers unmatched smoothness of cut.
- Capacity: Expanded cutting capacity 14 inch horizontal capacity nominal 6 1/2 inch vertical capacity against the fence base 6 1/2 inch crown capacity against the fence 45 spring.
- Adjustable: The GCM12SD miter saw provides easy adjustments with a large easy to read uniform bevel and stainless steel miter scales with marked detentes and roof pitch angles; Bevel detents: 0, 33.
- Precision: Square lock quick release fences lock fence 90 degree to the table and requires no adjustment, 1 touch lock/unlock to slide fence for added support.
- Ease of use: Upfront bevel controls all metal bevel lock lever and range selector located upfront for quick and easy bevel settings without reaching behind the saw.
9. DEWALT DWS779 12″ Sliding Compound Miter Saw and DWX726 Rolling Miter Saw Stand
- Powerful 15 Amp, 3,800 rpm motor delivers extended power and durability
- Exclusive Back Fence Design cuts up to 2×16 dimensional lumber at 90° and 2×12 at 45°
- Super efficient dust collection system captures over 75% of dust generated.
- Wide adjustable infeed and outfeed work supports provide up to 8′ of material support
- Easily adjustable mounting rails adapt to nearly any miter saw
- Wide rubber grip wheels provide easy jobsite mobility
10. Metabo HPT 10-Inch Sliding Miter Saw Zero Rear Clearance Slide System Dual Bevel Laser Marker (C10FSHCT)
- INCLUDES: C10FSHCT miter saw, 10″ 40T TCT Saw Blade, Dust Bag, Vise Assembly, 13mm Box Wrench
- POWER: Powerful 15 Amp motor to tackle tough cutting jobs with ease
- BEVEL ANGLE: 0-48 degree bevel angle range to the right and left allows user to quickly and easily flip the saw blade, and leave the material in place.
- MITER ANGLE: 0-60° miter angle to the right and 0-55°miter angle to the left for ultra-flexibility
- COMPACT SLIDE SYSTEM: Simple and compact slide system allows the saw Head to slide along fixed rails, for zero rear clearance.
- LASER MARKER SYSTEM: Marker system increases cutting accuracy
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Only 40.7 lbs makes for easy transport to the jobsite
- LED LIGHT: Provides more visibility and a safer work environment in low light situations
- UPFRONT BEVEL LOCK: Ergonomic upfront bevel lock for quick and easy adjustments
Sliding Compound Miter Saw Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Sliding Compound Miter Saw stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Sliding Compound Miter Saw in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Sliding Compound Miter Saw for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Sliding Compound Miter Saw Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Sliding Compound Miter Saw in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Sliding Compound Miter Saw currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Sliding Compound Miter Saw based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Sliding Compound Miter Saw before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Sliding Compound Miter Saw they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Sliding Compound Miter Saw, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Sliding Compound Miter Saw before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Sliding Compound Miter Saw will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Sliding Compound Miter Saw if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Sliding Compound Miter Saw on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.