You can trust our selection for Rotors For Shimano Xt Brakes Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 46771 reviews for Rotors For Shimano Xt Brakes and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Rotors For Shimano Xt Brakes where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Rotors For Shimano Xt Brakes.
|1||SHIMANO XT RT-MT800 Centerlock Disc Rotor Silver||9.6||Check Latest Price|
|2||SHIMANO SM-RT66 SLX 6-Bolt Disc Brake Rotor (180-mm)||9.6||Check Latest Price|
|3||SHIMANO XT M780 Bicycle Disc Brake Rotor - SM-RT81 (140mm)||9.4||Check Latest Price|
|4||SHIMANO XT SM-RT86 Rotor - 6-Bolt One Color||9.2||Check Latest Price|
|5||JKSPORTS ShimanoDEORE XT Ice-Tech SM-RT86 6 Bolts Disc Brake Rotors 160 180 203mm MTB (180mm)||9.2||Check Latest Price|
|6||SHIMANO J04C Metallic Disc Brake Pad Metallic||9.2||Check Latest Price|
|7||RT76 XT 6-Bolt disc Rotor 180 mm||8.8||Check Latest Price|
|8||Dymoece 2 Pairs Bike Disc Brake Pads Compatible with Shimano Deore XT XTR SLX (Resin||8.8||Check Latest Price|
|9||SHIMANO XT SM-RT86 6-Bolt Disc Brake Rotor (160mm)||8.4||Check Latest Price|
|10||SHIMANO XT M8010 Centerlock Rotor Lockring One Color||8.2||Check Latest Price|
46771 reviews were considered when writing our recommendations for the Rotors For Shimano Xt Brakes in this article.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Rotors For Shimano Xt Brakes
Table Of Content:
- SHIMANO XT RT-MT800 Centerlock Disc Rotor Silver, 180mm
- SHIMANO SM-RT66 SLX 6-Bolt Disc Brake Rotor 180-mm
- SHIMANO XT M780 Bicycle Disc Brake Rotor SM-RT81 140mm
- SHIMANO XT SM-RT86 Rotor 6-Bolt One Color, 180mm
- JKSPORTS ShimanoDEORE XT Ice-Tech SM-RT86 6 Bolts Disc Brake Rotors 160 180 203mm MTB 180mm
- SHIMANO J04C Metallic Disc Brake Pad Metallic, One Size
- RT76 XT 6-Bolt disc Rotor 180 mm
- Dymoece 2 Pairs Bike Disc Brake Pads Compatible with Shimano Deore XT XTR SLX SCP-SLX...
- SHIMANO XT SM-RT86 6-Bolt Disc Brake Rotor 160mm
- SHIMANO XT M8010 Centerlock Rotor Lockring One Color, 12/15/20mm TA
1. SHIMANO XT RT-MT800 Centerlock Disc Rotor Silver
- Material: [rotor] steel, [carrier] aluminum
- Attachment Type: centerlock
- Compatibility: centerlock wheels
- Diameter: 140mm, 160mm, 180mm, 203mm
- Claimed Weight: [140mm] 3.
2. SHIMANO SM-RT66 SLX 6-Bolt Disc Brake Rotor (180-mm)
- Includes Rotor bolts
- Mounts to IS six-bolt hubs
- Shimano Reference Number: SM-RT66
3. SHIMANO XT M780 Bicycle Disc Brake Rotor – SM-RT81 (140mm)
- CENTER LOCK Disc Roto
- ICE TECHNOLOGY ROTOR: Cooling technology for consistent performance
- Clad rotor blade: stainless steel/aluminum/stainless steel 3-layer sandwhich structure
- Mud shedding design rotor blade
- Lightweight/heat resistance. Less fade, less noise and longer pad life
4. SHIMANO XT SM-RT86 Rotor – 6-Bolt One Color
- Material: [rotor] steel, aluminum, [carrier] aluminum
- Attachment Type: 6-bolt
- Diameter: 160mm 180mm, 203mm
- Claimed Weight: [203mm] 187g, [180mm] 154g, [160mm] 135g
- Activity: mountain biking
5. JKSPORTS ShimanoDEORE XT Ice-Tech SM-RT86 6 Bolts Disc Brake Rotors 160 180 203mm MTB (180mm)
- Shimano DEORE XT Ice-Tech SM-RT86 6 Bolts Disc Brake Rotors 160 180 203mm MTB
- Ice-Tech Technology provides maximum cooling
- 6-Bolt disc brake mounting fits 6 bolt hubs.
- Compatible with most disc brakes but for maximum performance it is strongly recommended to use with Shimano disc brake calipers and brake pads.
- For Bike Type:Mountain Bike
6. SHIMANO J04C Metallic Disc Brake Pad Metallic
- Material: [base plate] stainless steel, [cooling fins] aluminum, [pad] metallic
- Compatibility: Shimano XTR BR-M9000, Shimano XTR BR-M9020, Shimano XTR BR-M987, Shimano XTR BR-M985, Shimano Deore XT BR-M785, Shimano SLX BR-M675, Shimano Deore BR-M615, Shimano BR-RS785.
- Recommended Use: mountain bike
7. RT76 XT 6-Bolt disc Rotor 180 mm
8. Dymoece 2 Pairs Bike Disc Brake Pads Compatible with Shimano Deore XT XTR SLX (Resin
- SLX brake pads organic offers predictable and progressive power.
- Resin xt brake pads make less noise than metal pads and have excellent power modulation.
- XTR brake pads short break-in period,Stable,Durable and good heat dissipation, perfect adaptability.
- Replacement brake pads for shimano high temperature performance,Low disk wear,Smooth braking and comfortable braking feel.
- Compatible with shimano XT Br-M8000 M785 XTR BR-M9000 M9020 M987 M988 M985 SLX BR-M7000 M675 M666 Deore M615 RS785 R785 CX75 R515 R315 R317 R517 Alfine BR-S700,Replacement for shimano pads F01A F03C G01A G01S G02A G03C and G03Ti.
9. SHIMANO XT SM-RT86 6-Bolt Disc Brake Rotor (160mm)
- 160mm 6-bolt Ice-Tech Rotor
- Aluminum core construction
- Lowers operating temperature
- Resists power fade
- Increases pad life
10. SHIMANO XT M8010 Centerlock Rotor Lockring One Color
- Material: aluminum
- Attachment Type: Centerlock
- Compatibility: 12, 15, 20mm Centerlock hubs, rotors
- Recommended Use: commuting, cross-country, cyclocross, downhill, enduro, gravel, mud/sand/snow, road cycling, time trial, trail, triathlon.
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 years
Rotors For Shimano Xt Brakes Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Rotors For Shimano Xt Brakes stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Rotors For Shimano Xt Brakes in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Rotors For Shimano Xt Brakes for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Rotors For Shimano Xt Brakes Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Rotors For Shimano Xt Brakes in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Rotors For Shimano Xt Brakes currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Rotors For Shimano Xt Brakes based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Rotors For Shimano Xt Brakes before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Rotors For Shimano Xt Brakes they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Rotors For Shimano Xt Brakes, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Rotors For Shimano Xt Brakes before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Rotors For Shimano Xt Brakes will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Rotors For Shimano Xt Brakes if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Rotors For Shimano Xt Brakes on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.