Are you looking for Large Slow Cooker Reviews? Our experts found 40370 number of feedback online for "Large Slow Cooker" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Large Slow Cooker. On selected products for the Best Large Slow Cooker you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
|1||Crock-pot Oval Manual Slow Cooker||9.6||Check Latest Price|
|2||KOOC 8.5-Quart Programmable Slow Cooker||9.4||Check Latest Price|
|3||Crock Pot Slow Cooker - 8 Quart Programmable Slow Cooker with Digital Countdown Timer||9.2||Check Latest Price|
|4||Hamilton Beach Slow Cooker||9||Check Latest Price|
|5||Elite Gourmet MST-900D Digital Programmable Slow Cooker||8.8||Check Latest Price|
|6||BLACK+DECKER SC2007D Slow Cooker||8.8||Check Latest Price|
|7||Crock-Pot SCCPCCP350-SS Programmable Digital Casserole Crock Slow Cooker||8.6||Check Latest Price|
|8||Crock-Pot SCCPVL610-S-A 6-Quart Cook & Carry Programmable Slow Cooker with Digital Timer||8.2||Check Latest Price|
|9||West Bend 87905 Versatility Slow Cooker Large Capacity Non-stick Dishwasher Safe Variable Temperature Control Includes Travel Lid & Thermal Carrying Case||8.2||Check Latest Price|
|10||Cuisinart MSC-800 Cook Central 4-in-1 Multi-Cooker||8.2||Check Latest Price|
40370 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the Large Slow Cooker. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Large Slow Cooker
Table Of Content:
- Crock-pot Oval Manual Slow Cooker, 8 quart, Stainless Steel SCV800-S
- KOOC 8.5-Quart Programmable Slow Cooker, Larger than 8 Quart, More Practical than 10 Quart, with Digital...
- Crock Pot Slow Cooker|8 Quart Programmable Slow Cooker with Digital Countdown Timer, Black Stainless Steel...
- Hamilton Beach Slow Cooker, Extra Large 10 Quart, Stay or Go Portable With Lid Lock, Dishwasher Safe Crock...
- Elite Gourmet MST-900D Digital Programmable Slow Cooker, Oval Adjustable Temp, Entrees, Sauces, Stews...
- BLACK+DECKER SC2007D Slow Cooker, 7 quart, Teal Wave
- Crock-Pot SCCPCCP350-SS Programmable Digital Casserole Crock Slow Cooker, 3.5 quart, Stainless Steel
- Crock-Pot SCCPVL610-S-A 6-Quart Cook & Carry Programmable Slow Cooker with Digital Timer, Stainless Steel...
- West Bend 87905 Versatility Slow Cooker Large Capacity Non-stick Dishwasher Safe Variable Temperature...
- Cuisinart MSC-800 Cook Central 4-in-1 Multi-Cooker, 7 quart
1. Crock-pot Oval Manual Slow Cooker
- 8-Quart Oval Manual Slow Cooker Serves 10+ people.
- High/Low cook settings, and convenient Warm setting
- Crock-Pot features removable, dishwasher-safe stoneware insert
- Dishwasher-safe glass lid
- Polished, brushed stainless steel exterior with black accents and plastic handles
2. KOOC 8.5-Quart Programmable Slow Cooker
- 5 FREE SLOW COOKER LINERS] Use KOOC liners to save time on clean-up and enjoy every meal.
- HEALTHY SLOW STEW] KOOC slow cooker helps to reduce the nutrient loss of food material through low power operation, a healthier way to cook.
- PROGRAMMABLE] Digital Countdown Timer lets you program cook times anywhere from 30 minutes up to 20 hours, Shifts to Warm setting automatically once cook time completes.
- VARIOUS COLOUR AND SIZES FOR YOUR NEED] A wide range of sizes, 2~8.
- SUPERIOR SERVICE] 1-year warranty, 30-days return or exchange. 24 Hours Response Guarantee.
3. Crock Pot Slow Cooker - 8 Quart Programmable Slow Cooker with Digital Countdown Timer
- 8-quart slow cooker capable of preparing food for 10+ people
- Digital timer counts down cook time up to 20 hours
- Automatically keeps food Warm after cooking is done
- Removable, dishwasher-safe lid and stoneware pot
- Recipes included
4. Hamilton Beach Slow Cooker
- Extra-large capacity. 10 quart capacity fits a 10 pounds turkey or 12 pounds roast
- 3 Temperature settings. Cook on low or high and then switch to warm when your meal is done cooking
- Clip-tight sealed lid. The tight seal helps prevent messy spills on the way to a potluck or tailgate
- Full-grip handles. Thoughtful handle design makes for easy carrying
- Simple to clean. Stoneware crock & glass lid are dishwasher safe
5. Elite Gourmet MST-900D Digital Programmable Slow Cooker
- Feed the masses with this 8.
- Jumbo oval slow cooker with timer makes cooking fork-tender roasts and poultry a breeze.
- Programmable up to 20 hours, with versatile low/high/keep Warm settings, gives you ultimate control of meal preparation.
- Fast & easy clean-up with our dishwasher-safe clear tempered glass lid and removable oval crock.
- This large slow cooker is ideal for home kitchen use.
6. BLACK+DECKER SC2007D Slow Cooker
- Built-In Lid Holder – Keep countertops clean and stir & serve without holding the lid! The built-in holder props the lid conveniently on either of the side handles.
- Cool-Touch Handles – The slow cooker’s plastic side and lid handles stay cool during cooking for easy maneuvering, even when the crock is full of delicious food.
- Removable Stoneware Crock – The durable 7-quart crock retains heat and is easy to clean
- 7 Quarts – Make a hot meal for the whole family with room for over 8 servings.
- Tempered Glass Lid: Keep an eye on your food while it cooks without lifting the lid.
7. Crock-Pot SCCPCCP350-SS Programmable Digital Casserole Crock Slow Cooker
- Slow cook delicious casseroles, lasagna, dessert and more
- Programmable controls with cook time ranging from 30 minutes to 20 hours
- Digital timer counts down cooking time
- Automatically shifts to warm setting when cook time is complete
- Secure fit locking lid featuring; Carry system for mess free portability
- Dimensions: H:6.7 inches x W: 19 inches x D: 11.6 inches
- Cord length: 24 inches
8. Crock-Pot SCCPVL610-S-A 6-Quart Cook & Carry Programmable Slow Cooker with Digital Timer
- 6 quart Cook & Carry Slow Cooker serves 7+ people
- Digital countdown control lets you program cook times anywhere from 30 minutes up to 20 hours; shifts to Warm setting automatically once cook time completes.
- Easy to use locking lid featuring lid gasket provides extra seal for less mess on the go
- All Crock Pot Slow Cooker removable stone inserts (without lid) may be used safely in the microwave and the oven set up to 400 degree F; If you own another slow cooker brand, please refer to your owner’s manual for specific crockery cooking medium tolerances.
- Works on 240 Watts at 120V A.C; and 60Hz
9. West Bend 87905 Versatility Slow Cooker Large Capacity Non-stick Dishwasher Safe Variable Temperature Control Includes Travel Lid & Thermal Carrying Case
- VERSATILE COOKING – Slow cook almost any sized meal, from a dinner for 2 to entertaining a crowd with the West Bend Versatility Cooker.
- LARGE CAPACITY – 5 Quart cooking vessel features a non-stick interior and is safe for use in the oven, on the stove top, in the freezer or refrigerator, and is top rack dishwasher safe.
- GRIDDLE BASE – Not just for slow cooking! Make pancakes, grilled cheese, and more
- GLASS COVER – The transparent, heat-resistant glass cover makes it easy to keep an eye on your meal.
- KEEP WARM – Features a warm setting to keep meals at a food safe temperature for serving
- TAKE IT TO GO – This Versatility slow cooker includes an insulated travel tote and cover to take your delicious meals from one house to the next.
- 500 watts, 120 Volts, AC only
10. Cuisinart MSC-800 Cook Central 4-in-1 Multi-Cooker
- 4 programmable functions: – Slow Cook on high, low, simmer or warm for up to 24 hours; Roast at from 250 -450 Degrees for up to 6 hours; Brown/Saute with temperatures up to 500 Degrees; Steam.
- One touch lets you switch modes when recipe calls for combination cooking
- Removable 7-quart nonstick cast aluminum cooking pot with teflon coating
- Dishwasher-safe cooking pot and lid for effortless cleanup
- Includes reversible roasting/steaming rack
Large Slow Cooker Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Large Slow Cooker stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Large Slow Cooker in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Large Slow Cooker for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Large Slow Cooker Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Large Slow Cooker in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Large Slow Cooker currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Large Slow Cooker based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Large Slow Cooker before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Large Slow Cooker they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Large Slow Cooker, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Large Slow Cooker before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Large Slow Cooker will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Large Slow Cooker if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Large Slow Cooker on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.