Our team studied on 43655 reviews available online for Home Standby Generator, chose the finest ones and prepared Home Standby Generator Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Home Standby Generator from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Home Standby Generator from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
|1||DuroMax XP12000HX Dual Fuel Portable Generator-12000 Watt Gas or Propane Powered Electric Start w/CO Alert||9.6||Check Latest Price|
|2||WEN DF475T Dual Fuel 120V/240V Portable Generator with Electric Start Transfer Switch Ready||9.6||Check Latest Price|
|3||A-iPower SUA12000E 12000 Watt Portable Generator Heavy Duty Gas Powered with Electric Start for Jobsite||9.6||Check Latest Price|
|4||Champion Power Equipment 100111 15||9.6||Check Latest Price|
|5||Champion 12.5-kW Home Standby Generator with 100-Amp Outdoor-Rated Automatic Transfer Switch||9.6||Check Latest Price|
|6||DuroMax XP4400EH Dual Fuel Portable Generator-4400 Watt Gas or Propane Powered Electric Start-Camping & RV Ready||9.4||Check Latest Price|
|7||Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment WGen3600DF Dual Fuel (Gas and Propane) Electric Start Portable Generator 3600 Rated 4650 Peak Watts||9.2||Check Latest Price|
|8||Generac 7676 GP8000E Portable Generator||9.2||Check Latest Price|
|9||Generac 7043 Home Standby Generator 22kW/19.5kW Air Cooled with Whole House 200 Amp Transfer Switch||9||Check Latest Price|
|10||DuroMax Gas Powered Portable 12000 Watt-Electric Start-Home Back Up & RV Ready||8.2||Check Latest Price|
In this article we've included our suggestions for the Home Standby Generator after analyzing 43655 reviews.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Home Standby Generator
Table Of Content:
- DuroMax XP12000HX Dual Fuel Portable Generator-12000 Watt Gas or Propane Powered Electric Start w/CO Alert...
- WEN DF475T Dual Fuel 120V/240V Portable Generator with Electric Start Transfer Switch Ready, 4750-Watt...
- A-iPower SUA12000E 12000 Watt Portable Generator Heavy Duty Gas Powered with Electric Start for Jobsite...
- Champion Power Equipment 100111 15,000/12,000-Watt Portable Generator with Electric Start and Lift Hook...
- Champion 12.5-kW Home Standby Generator with 100-Amp Outdoor-Rated Automatic Transfer Switch
- DuroMax XP4400EH Dual Fuel Portable Generator-4400 Watt Gas or Propane Powered Electric Start-Camping...
- Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment WGen3600DF Dual Fuel Electric Start Portable Generator 3600 Rated...
- Generac 7676 GP8000E Portable Generator, Orange, Black
- Generac 7043 Home Standby Generator 22kW/19.5kW Air Cooled with Whole House 200 Amp Transfer Switch, Aluminum...
- DuroMax Gas Powered Portable 12000 Watt-Electric Start-Home Back Up & RV Ready, 50 State Approved Generator...
1. DuroMax XP12000HX Dual Fuel Portable Generator-12000 Watt Gas or Propane Powered Electric Start w/CO Alert
- All-new control center with a digital multimeter, push-button start, and a front-facing fuel interface allowing you to change your fuel type in seconds! The digital multimeter displays voltage, frequency, total hours run, and hours until the recommended maintenance.
- This generator runs on gasoline or propane, giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice
- Equipped with DuroMax “CO Alert Technology” that will automatically shut down the generator if an unsafe level of carbon monoxide is detected.
- Built using a powerful 460cc OHV DuroMax engine and features ALL COPPER WINDINGS designed to make your generator last for years.
- The fully loaded power panel includes four 120V GFCI household outlets, one 120V 30AMP outlet, one 120/240V 30AMP twist-lock outlet, and a heavy-duty 120/240V 50AMP outlet making it transfer switch ready!.
2. WEN DF475T Dual Fuel 120V/240V Portable Generator with Electric Start Transfer Switch Ready
- Switch between gasoline (4750 surge watts, 3800 running watt) and propane (4350 surge, 3500 running) with the simple turn of the selection dial.
- Voltage easily goes from 120V to 240V, perfect for transfer switches and emergency backup
- Electric start powers the 224cc 4-stroke OHV engine with the turn of a key
- 4-gallon tank provides up to 11 hours of half load run time
- Includes two 120V GFCI outlets (5-20R), a 120V/240V NEMA 30A twist lock (L14-30R), a 12V DC cigarette-lighter-style plug, a bottle of oil, a wheel and handle kit, a 47-inch LPG connection hose, and a 2-year warranty.
3. A-iPower SUA12000E 12000 Watt Portable Generator Heavy Duty Gas Powered with Electric Start for Jobsite
- The A-iPower SUA12000 produces 12,000 starting watts with 9,000 running watts to power your tools at the construction site, camping ground, or home appliances.
- Powerful 459 cc OHV 4 stroke engine with a low oil alert light and low oil automatic shutdown, helping keep your generator performing year after year.
- Large 7 gallon gasoline fuel tank provides average run time of 7 hours at 100% load and 9 hours at 50% load.
- Complete with Electric Start capability allowing you to quickly, easily, and conveniently start up your generator whenever you need it.
- Outlets include 4 x GFCI 120V 20A NEMA5-20R, 1 x 120V 30A NEMAL 5-30R, 1 x 120/240V 30A NEMA L-14-30R, 1 x 12V83A Multifunction Port USB Ready All outlets include Rubber Covers for an additional layer of Safety.
4. Champion Power Equipment 100111 15
- Ultra-Powerful – At 15,000 starting watts and 12,000 running watts, enjoy up to 9 hours of run time on a full tank of gasoline with a noise level of 78 dBA from 23 feet.
- Electric Start – Trust the reliable 717cc V-Twin Champion engine with its battery-included electric start featuring a reliable toggle switch, plus built-in Cold Start Technology for easy starts in cold weather.
- Covered Outlets – One 120V 30A locking, a 120/240V 30A locking, a 120/240V 50A and four 120V 20A GFCI outlets, plus Volt Guard built-in surge protector prevents overloads and keeps your appliances and equipment safe.
- Lift Hook – Designed for safe and easy transport, loading and unloading, plus the Intelligauge keeps track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours so you can easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals.
- Champion Support – includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts.
5. Champion 12.5-kW Home Standby Generator with 100-Amp Outdoor-Rated Automatic Transfer Switch
- Totally Automatic – The ATS100 Emergency Essentials Automatic Transfer Switch has 12 available circuits and provides seamless power to your home during an outage.
- Quietest-in-Class – Thanks to advanced sound dampening and a specially designed low-tone muffler, this generator operates at a residential-friendly 63 dBA noise level.
- Reliable – 24-volt starting system operates in sub-zero or extreme heat (between -22° F and 104° F) with no warming kit necessary, plus the generator performs weekly self-diagnostic tests.
- Powerful – The 12.
- Champion Support – Includes 10-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts.
6. DuroMax XP4400EH Dual Fuel Portable Generator-4400 Watt Gas or Propane Powered Electric Start-Camping & RV Ready
- Plenty of Power – With 4,400 starting watts and 3,500 running watts, this unit can handle heavy loads, from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
- Dual Fuel Technology – This generator runs on gasoline or propane, giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice.
- Powerful Engine – The DuroMax 210cc OHV engine is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs, from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools.
- MX2 Technology – Get the maximum power from each of the 120-volt receptacles.
- Fully Featured Power Panel – The power panel includes a wide selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: (2) 120V household GFCI outlets and (1) 120/240V 30A twist lock outlet.
7. Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment WGen3600DF Dual Fuel (Gas and Propane) Electric Start Portable Generator 3600 Rated 4650 Peak Watts
- 3600 Rated Watts & 4650 Peak Watts (Gasoline); 3240 Rated Watts & 4650 Peak Watts (Propane); 4 Gallon Fuel Tank (with Fuel Gauge); Electric Push Button and Remote Start.
- Intuitive Control Panel Features a 5-20R 120V Duplex Outlet, an RV-Ready TT-30R 30 Amp Outlet, and an L5-30R 30 Amp Outlet.
- 212cc Westinghouse 4-Stroke OHV Engine; Long Lasting Cast Iron Engine Sleeve; Automatic Low Oil Shutdown.
- Plug-and-Play! Comes With Oil, Oil Funnel, Tool Kit, and User’s Manual; Minimal Assembly Required (Wheel Installation and Battery Hookup).
8. Generac 7676 GP8000E Portable Generator
- Featuring power Rush advanced technology – delivers over 30% more starting capacity allowing you to do more with less.
- Dimensions: 27.2″ W x 27″ D x 26.5 H | Weight: 198 lb
- 10000 Starting Watts. 8000 Running Watts
- Electric start Model for easy operation (Battery included)
- Generac durable OHV engine with splash lubrication provides a long engine life
- Large-capacity steel fuel tank with incorporated fuel gauge provides durability and up to an 11 hour run-time at 50% load.
9. Generac 7043 Home Standby Generator 22kW/19.5kW Air Cooled with Whole House 200 Amp Transfer Switch
- True power technology delivers best-in class power quality (less than 5% thd) for Smooth operation of sensitive electronics and appliances.
- Includes a 200 amp NEMA 3 (indoor/ outdoor rated) whole house Smart transfer switch
- Generac evolution controller features LED indicators for generator status, utility power presence or maintenance required.
- Tough, durable all-weather aluminum enclosure offers 3 removable sides for easy access for installation, service and maintenance.
- Battery not included. Generac Battery 7043 5819 Sold Separately.
10. DuroMax Gas Powered Portable 12000 Watt-Electric Start-Home Back Up & RV Ready
- Powerful DuroMax Engine: the XP12000E is powered by a DuroMax 457cc DuroMax OHV engine.
- Plenty of power: with 12, 000 starting watts and 9, 500 running watts, This unit can handle heavy loads from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
- MX2 TECHNOLOGY: With DuroMax MX2 technology, get the maximum power from each of the 120 Volt receptacles; Choose between operating the generator at both 120V and 240V simultaneously, or at 120V only with full power.
- LOW OIL SHUT-OFF: Protects your investment by automatically shutting the generator off when it senses that the oil is low.
- IDLE CONTROL: Generator lowers RPMs when not in use, saving fuel and reducing noise.
Home Standby Generator Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Home Standby Generator stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Home Standby Generator in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Home Standby Generator for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Home Standby Generator Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Home Standby Generator in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Home Standby Generator currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Home Standby Generator based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Home Standby Generator before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Home Standby Generator they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Home Standby Generator, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Home Standby Generator before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Home Standby Generator will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Home Standby Generator if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Home Standby Generator on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.