Are you looking for Diesel Whole House Generator Reviews? Our experts found 59752 number of feedback online for "Diesel Whole House Generator" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Diesel Whole House Generator. On selected products for the Best Diesel Whole House Generator you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
|1||DuroMax XP12000EH Generator-12000 Watt Gas or Propane Powered Home Back Up & RV Ready||9.4||Check Latest Price|
|2||Generac 7676 GP8000E Portable Generator||9.2||Check Latest Price|
|3||A-iPower SUA12000E 12000 Watt Portable Generator Heavy Duty Gas Powered with Electric Start for Jobsite||9.2||Check Latest Price|
|4||Pulsar G12KBN Heavy Duty Portable Dual Fuel Generator - 9500 Rated Watts & 12000 Peak Watts - Gas & LPG - Electric Start - Transfer Switch & RV Ready - CARB Compliant||9.2||Check Latest Price|
|5||DuroMax XP12000HX Dual Fuel Portable Generator-12000 Watt Gas or Propane Powered Electric Start w/CO Alert||8.8||Check Latest Price|
|6||Generac 7127 iQ3500-3500 Watt Portable Inverter Generator Quieter Than Honda||8.8||Check Latest Price|
|7||Champion Power Equipment 100416 10||8.8||Check Latest Price|
|8||Generac 7043 Home Standby Generator 22kW/19.5kW Air Cooled with Whole House 200 Amp Transfer Switch||8.6||Check Latest Price|
|9||WEN DF1100T 11, 000-Watt 120V/240V Dual Fuel Portable Generator with Wheel Kit and Electric Start - CARB Compliant||8.6||Check Latest Price|
|10||Generac 70432 Home Standby Generator Guardian Series 22kW/19.5kW Air Cooled with Wi-Fi and Transfer Switch||8.2||Check Latest Price|
59752 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the Diesel Whole House Generator. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Diesel Whole House Generator
Table Of Content:
- DuroMax XP12000EH Generator-12000 Watt Gas or Propane Powered Home Back Up & RV Ready, 50 State Approved...
- Generac 7676 GP8000E Portable Generator, Orange, Black
- A-iPower SUA12000E 12000 Watt Portable Generator Heavy Duty Gas Powered with Electric Start for Jobsite...
- Pulsar G12KBN Heavy Duty Portable Dual Fuel Generator 9500 Rated Watts & 12000 Peak Watts Gas & LPG Electric...
- DuroMax XP12000HX Dual Fuel Portable Generator-12000 Watt Gas or Propane Powered Electric Start w/CO Alert...
- Generac 7127 iQ3500-3500 Watt Portable Inverter Generator Quieter Than Honda, Orange/Black
- Champion Power Equipment 100416 10,000/8,000-Watt TRI Fuel Portable Natural Gas Generator, NG/LPG Hose...
- Generac 7043 Home Standby Generator 22kW/19.5kW Air Cooled with Whole House 200 Amp Transfer Switch, Aluminum...
- WEN DF1100T 11,000-Watt 120V/240V Dual Fuel Portable Generator with Wheel Kit and Electric Start CARB...
- Generac 70432 Home Standby Generator Guardian Series 22kW/19.5kW Air Cooled with Wi-Fi and Transfer Switch...
1. DuroMax XP12000EH Generator-12000 Watt Gas or Propane Powered Home Back Up & RV Ready
- Powerful DuroMax Engine: the XP12000EH is powered by a DuroMax, 457cc OHV engine.
- Dual fuel technology: the ability to run on propane or gasoline allows the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice.
- Plenty of power: with 12,000 starting watts and 9, 500 running watts, This unit can handle heavy loads from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
- Maximum power: with DuroMax MX2 technology, get the maximum power from each of the 120 volt receptacle.
- Powering everyone anywhere: like all DuroMax generators, the XP12000EH is EPA and CARB approved For use in all 50 States.
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke
2. Generac 7676 GP8000E Portable Generator
- Featuring power Rush advanced technology – delivers over 30% more starting capacity allowing you to do more with less.
- Dimensions: 27.2″ W x 27″ D x 26.5 H | Weight: 198 lb
- 10000 Starting Watts. 8000 Running Watts
- Electric start Model for easy operation (Battery included)
- Generac durable OHV engine with splash lubrication provides a long engine life
- Large-capacity steel fuel tank with incorporated fuel gauge provides durability and up to an 11 hour run-time at 50% load.
3. A-iPower SUA12000E 12000 Watt Portable Generator Heavy Duty Gas Powered with Electric Start for Jobsite
- The A-iPower SUA12000 produces 12,000 starting watts with 9,000 running watts to power your tools at the construction site, camping ground, or home appliances.
- Powerful 459 cc OHV 4 stroke engine with a low oil alert light and low oil automatic shutdown, helping keep your generator performing year after year.
- Large 7 gallon gasoline fuel tank provides average run time of 7 hours at 100% load and 9 hours at 50% load.
- Complete with Electric Start capability allowing you to quickly, easily, and conveniently start up your generator whenever you need it.
- Outlets include 4 x GFCI 120V 20A NEMA5-20R, 1 x 120V 30A NEMAL 5-30R, 1 x 120/240V 30A NEMA L-14-30R, 1 x 12V83A Multifunction Port USB Ready All outlets include Rubber Covers for an additional layer of Safety.
4. Pulsar G12KBN Heavy Duty Portable Dual Fuel Generator – 9500 Rated Watts & 12000 Peak Watts – Gas & LPG – Electric Start – Transfer Switch & RV Ready – CARB Compliant
- 12, 000 peak watts/ 9, 500 Rated watts (gasoline) & 10, 800 peak watts/ 8, 550 Rated watts (LPG)
- Dual fuel capability allows you to choose between gasoline & LPG fuel sources; great for emergency situations or natural disaster as LPG may be more readily available and easy to store.
- The 457cc, single cylinder, 4-stroke, air cooled, OHV engine with electric start is protected by a durable powder coated frame.
- A 8 gallon fuel tank gives you up to 12 hours of continuous operation at half load when running on gasoline.
- 4) 120V 20A AC outlets, (1) 120V/240V 30A twist-lock outlet, (1) 120V/240V 50A outlet, (1) 12V DC output provide ample space for powering appliances, tools, and other devices.
- Convenient drop-down handles and 10” never-flat wheels for added mobility and easy storage
- Complete with low oil shut-off, 3-in-1 digital meter, and automatic voltage Regulation for less worry and hassle.
- Includes propane hose & backed by a 1 Year limited
5. DuroMax XP12000HX Dual Fuel Portable Generator-12000 Watt Gas or Propane Powered Electric Start w/CO Alert
- All-new control center with a digital multimeter, push-button start, and a front-facing fuel interface allowing you to change your fuel type in seconds! The digital multimeter displays voltage, frequency, total hours run, and hours until the recommended maintenance.
- This generator runs on gasoline or propane, giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice
- Equipped with DuroMax “CO Alert Technology” that will automatically shut down the generator if an unsafe level of carbon monoxide is detected.
- Built using a powerful 460cc OHV DuroMax engine and features ALL COPPER WINDINGS designed to make your generator last for years.
- The fully loaded power panel includes four 120V GFCI household outlets, one 120V 30AMP outlet, one 120/240V 30AMP twist-lock outlet, and a heavy-duty 120/240V 50AMP outlet making it transfer switch ready!.
6. Generac 7127 iQ3500-3500 Watt Portable Inverter Generator Quieter Than Honda
- ULTRA-QUIET – 40% Quieter than Honda* Advanced inverter technology and enclosure design provide optimal quiet performance (* Over 5 dB(A) quieter than the EU3000is, based on independent third-party testing).
- Ideal for work or play – durable steel enclosure, clean inverter power and easy portability make this the ideal generator for jobsites or recreational activities.
- 16% more power than Honda, Featuring power rush advanced technology.Rated AC Frequency:60 Hz
- Digital smart lcd – digital wattage meter, run time remaining display, generator status, hour meter and fuel level.
- USB ports – charge mobile devices including smartphones and tablets
- Electric start with power dial start/run/stop – three operation settings integrated into one simple-to-use dial (battery included).
7. Champion Power Equipment 100416 10
- Tri-Fuel Technology – Your 8000-watt portable generator operates on natural gas, propane, or gasoline, plus natural gas and propane hoses are included so the unit is ready to run on any fuel right out of the box.
- Electric Start – Power up the 459cc Champion engine with the handy rocker switch, battery included
- Intelligauge with CO Shield – Track voltage, frequency, session run time, and total run time to monitor output and track maintenance intervals, features CO Shield carbon monoxide auto shutoff system.
- Powerful – Gasoline: 10,000 starting watts and 8000 running watts, propane: 9000 starting watts and 7200 running watts, natural gas: 8750 starting watts and 7000 running watts and engine oil is included.
- Champion Support – Includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts.
8. Generac 7043 Home Standby Generator 22kW/19.5kW Air Cooled with Whole House 200 Amp Transfer Switch
- True power technology delivers best-in class power quality (less than 5% thd) for Smooth operation of sensitive electronics and appliances.
- Includes a 200 amp NEMA 3 (indoor/ outdoor rated) whole house Smart transfer switch
- Generac evolution controller features LED indicators for generator status, utility power presence or maintenance required.
- Tough, durable all-weather aluminum enclosure offers 3 removable sides for easy access for installation, service and maintenance.
- Battery not included. Generac Battery 7043 5819 Sold Separately.
9. WEN DF1100T 11
- Switch between gasoline (11,000 surge watts, 8,300 running watt) and propane (9,500 surge, 7,500 running) with the simple turn of the selection dial.
- Voltage easily goes from 120V to 240V, perfect for transfer switches and emergency backup
- Electric start powers the 457cc 4-stroke OHV engine with the turn of a key
- 6.6-gallon tank provides up to 8.5 hours of half load run time
- Includes four 120V GFCI outlets (5-20R), a 120V 30A twist lock outlet (L5-30R), a 120V/240V 50A outlet (NEMA 14-50R), a 12V DC cigarette-lighter-style plug, a bottle of oil, a 47-inch LPG connection hose, and a two-year warranty.
10. Generac 70432 Home Standby Generator Guardian Series 22kW/19.5kW Air Cooled with Wi-Fi and Transfer Switch
- Up to whole house protection with the 200 Amp, NEMA 3R (aluminum outdoor enclosure) smart switch
- Smart, User-friendly controls; Generac evolution controller features a multilingual LCD display that allows you to Monitor Battery status and track maintenance intervals to ensure your generator is always in top operating condition.
- 240 volts supply
- Receive real time status updates
Diesel Whole House Generator Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Diesel Whole House Generator stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Diesel Whole House Generator in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Diesel Whole House Generator for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Diesel Whole House Generator Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Diesel Whole House Generator in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Diesel Whole House Generator currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Diesel Whole House Generator based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Diesel Whole House Generator before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Diesel Whole House Generator they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Diesel Whole House Generator, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Diesel Whole House Generator before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Diesel Whole House Generator will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Diesel Whole House Generator if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Diesel Whole House Generator on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.