Our team studied on 43968 reviews available online for 20kw Natural Gas Generator, chose the finest ones and prepared 20kw Natural Gas Generator Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal 20kw Natural Gas Generator from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best 20kw Natural Gas Generator from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
We found 43968 reviews when researching. We have considered users feedback on the 20kw Natural Gas Generator and our suggestions includes only the finest of them in this article.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 20kw Natural Gas Generator
|1||DuroMax XP13000EH Dual Fuel Portable Generator 13000 Watt Gas or Propane Powered Electric Start-Home Back Up||9.6||Check Latest Price|
|2||Generac 7043 Home Standby Generator 22kW/19.5kW Air Cooled with Whole House 200 Amp Transfer Switch||9.6||Check Latest Price|
|3||Generac 7676 GP8000E Portable Generator||9.2||Check Latest Price|
|4||Pulsar G12KBN Heavy Duty Portable Dual Fuel Generator - 9500 Rated Watts & 12000 Peak Watts - Gas & LPG - Electric Start - Transfer Switch & RV Ready - CARB Compliant||9||Check Latest Price|
|5||Generac Guardian 24kW Home Standby Generator with PWRview Transfer Switch Wi-Fi Enabled||9||Check Latest Price|
|6||Generac 6485 Scheduled Maintenance Kit for 20kW and 22kW Standby Generators with 999cc Engine||8.6||Check Latest Price|
|7||Generac 70432 Home Standby Generator Guardian Series 22kW/19.5kW Air Cooled with Wi-Fi and Transfer Switch||8.4||Check Latest Price|
|8||Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment WGen9500DF Dual Fuel Portable Generator-9500 Rated 12500 Peak Watts Gas or Propane Powered-Electric Start-Transfer Switch & RV Ready||8.4||Check Latest Price|
|9||Champion Power Equipment 100416 10||8.4||Check Latest Price|
|10||Champion Power Equipment 100111 15||8.4||Check Latest Price|
Table Of Content:
- DuroMax XP13000EH Dual Fuel Portable Generator 13000 Watt Gas or Propane Powered Electric Start-Home Back...
- Generac 7043 Home Standby Generator 22kW/19.5kW Air Cooled with Whole House 200 Amp Transfer Switch, Aluminum...
- Generac 7676 GP8000E Portable Generator, Orange, Black
- Pulsar G12KBN Heavy Duty Portable Dual Fuel Generator 9500 Rated Watts & 12000 Peak Watts Gas & LPG Electric...
- Generac Guardian 24kW Home Standby Generator with PWRview Transfer Switch Wi-Fi Enabled
- Generac 6485 Scheduled Maintenance Kit for 20kW and 22kW Standby Generators with 999cc Engine , Black...
- Generac 70432 Home Standby Generator Guardian Series 22kW/19.5kW Air Cooled with Wi-Fi and Transfer Switch...
- Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment WGen9500DF Dual Fuel Portable Generator-9500 Rated 12500 Peak Watts...
- Champion Power Equipment 100416 10,000/8,000-Watt TRI Fuel Portable Natural Gas Generator, NG/LPG Hose...
- Champion Power Equipment 100111 15,000/12,000-Watt Portable Generator with Electric Start and Lift Hook...
1. DuroMax XP13000EH Dual Fuel Portable Generator 13000 Watt Gas or Propane Powered Electric Start-Home Back Up
- POWERFUL DUROMAX ENGINE: The XP13000EH is powered by a 500cc OHV Duromax Engine.
- DUAL FUEL TECHNOLOGY: The ability to run on Propane or Gasoline allows the Freedom and Flexibility of Fuel Choice.
- PLENTY OF POWER: With 13,000 starting watts and 10,500 watts, this unit can handle heavy loads from lights, refrigerators, home conditioners and high amperage power tools.
- MAXIMUM POWER: The power panel includes a wide selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: 1 120/240V 50A heavy duty outlet, 1 120/240V 30A twist lock outlet, 1 120V 30A twist lock outlet, and 2 120V 20A household outlets.
- POWERING EVERYONE ANYWHERE: Like all DuroMax generators, the XP13000EH is EPA and CARB approved for use in all 50 states.
- Complies with Emissions Standards – All DuroMax generators are both approved by the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) and CARB (California Air Resources Board) and follow strict guidelines to ensure our generators are as environmentally friendly as possible.
2. Generac 7043 Home Standby Generator 22kW/19.5kW Air Cooled with Whole House 200 Amp Transfer Switch
- True power technology delivers best-in class power quality (less than 5% thd) for Smooth operation of sensitive electronics and appliances.
- Includes a 200 amp NEMA 3 (indoor/ outdoor rated) whole house Smart transfer switch
- Generac evolution controller features LED indicators for generator status, utility power presence or maintenance required.
- Tough, durable all-weather aluminum enclosure offers 3 removable sides for easy access for installation, service and maintenance.
- Battery not included. Generac Battery 7043 5819 Sold Separately.
3. Generac 7676 GP8000E Portable Generator
- Featuring power Rush advanced technology – delivers over 30% more starting capacity allowing you to do more with less.
- Dimensions: 27.2″ W x 27″ D x 26.5 H | Weight: 198 lb
- 10000 Starting Watts. 8000 Running Watts
- Electric start Model for easy operation (Battery included)
- Generac durable OHV engine with splash lubrication provides a long engine life
- Large-capacity steel fuel tank with incorporated fuel gauge provides durability and up to an 11 hour run-time at 50% load.
4. Pulsar G12KBN Heavy Duty Portable Dual Fuel Generator – 9500 Rated Watts & 12000 Peak Watts – Gas & LPG – Electric Start – Transfer Switch & RV Ready – CARB Compliant
- 12, 000 peak watts/ 9, 500 Rated watts (gasoline) & 10, 800 peak watts/ 8, 550 Rated watts (LPG)
- Dual fuel capability allows you to choose between gasoline & LPG fuel sources; great for emergency situations or natural disaster as LPG may be more readily available and easy to store.
- The 457cc, single cylinder, 4-stroke, air cooled, OHV engine with electric start is protected by a durable powder coated frame.
- A 8 gallon fuel tank gives you up to 12 hours of continuous operation at half load when running on gasoline.
- 4) 120V 20A AC outlets, (1) 120V/240V 30A twist-lock outlet, (1) 120V/240V 50A outlet, (1) 12V DC output provide ample space for powering appliances, tools, and other devices.
- Convenient drop-down handles and 10” never-flat wheels for added mobility and easy storage
- Complete with low oil shut-off, 3-in-1 digital meter, and automatic voltage Regulation for less worry and hassle.
- Includes propane hose & backed by a 1 Year limited
5. Generac Guardian 24kW Home Standby Generator with PWRview Transfer Switch Wi-Fi Enabled
- Save up to 8,000 dollars in product and installation costs (when compared to competitive output products).
- Takes up 70% less space (when compared to competitive output products)
- PWRview, Generac’s home energy management system, allows generator owners to monitor and manage home energy usage, leading to a reduction in electric utility bills of up to 20%.
- Using PWRview you could save enough to pay for your generator
6. Generac 6485 Scheduled Maintenance Kit for 20kW and 22kW Standby Generators with 999cc Engine
- Scheduled maintenance kit is for standby home generators
- For use with the 20kW and 22kW air cooled standby generators from 2013 or later (999cc engine)
- Maintenance is recommended every 200-hours or 2-years
- Includes a pre-cleaner, air filter, oil filter, oil funnel, (2) spark plugs, blue cloth, instruction manual and maintenance sticker.
- Oil must be purchased separately
7. Generac 70432 Home Standby Generator Guardian Series 22kW/19.5kW Air Cooled with Wi-Fi and Transfer Switch
- Up to whole house protection with the 200 Amp, NEMA 3R (aluminum outdoor enclosure) smart switch
- Smart, User-friendly controls; Generac evolution controller features a multilingual LCD display that allows you to Monitor Battery status and track maintenance intervals to ensure your generator is always in top operating condition.
- 240 volts supply
- Receive real time status updates
8. Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment WGen9500DF Dual Fuel Portable Generator-9500 Rated 12500 Peak Watts Gas or Propane Powered-Electric Start-Transfer Switch & RV Ready
- 9500 Running Watts and 12500 Peak Watts (Gasoline); 8500 Running Watts, 11200 Peak Watts (Propane); Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 12 Hours of Run Time on a 6.
- Features Two GFCI 120V 5–20R Standard Household Receptacle, One Transfer Switch Ready 120V L14-30R, and One RV Ready 120/240V 14–50R; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety.
- Powered by a Heavy Duty 457cc Westinghouse 4-Stroke OHV Engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter.
- Plug-and-Play: Comes With a Propane Regulator, Remote Start Key Fob, 12V Battery Charger, Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, Heat Resistant Plastic Wheels with Never-Flat Polyurethane Tires, and a User’s Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required).
9. Champion Power Equipment 100416 10
- Tri-Fuel Technology – Your 8000-watt portable generator operates on natural gas, propane, or gasoline, plus natural gas and propane hoses are included so the unit is ready to run on any fuel right out of the box.
- Electric Start – Power up the 459cc Champion engine with the handy rocker switch, battery included
- Intelligauge with CO Shield – Track voltage, frequency, session run time, and total run time to monitor output and track maintenance intervals, features CO Shield carbon monoxide auto shutoff system.
- Powerful – Gasoline: 10,000 starting watts and 8000 running watts, propane: 9000 starting watts and 7200 running watts, natural gas: 8750 starting watts and 7000 running watts and engine oil is included.
- Champion Support – Includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts.
10. Champion Power Equipment 100111 15
- Ultra-Powerful – At 15,000 starting watts and 12,000 running watts, enjoy up to 9 hours of run time on a full tank of gasoline with a noise level of 78 dBA from 23 feet.
- Electric Start – Trust the reliable 717cc V-Twin Champion engine with its battery-included electric start featuring a reliable toggle switch, plus built-in Cold Start Technology for easy starts in cold weather.
- Covered Outlets – One 120V 30A locking, a 120/240V 30A locking, a 120/240V 50A and four 120V 20A GFCI outlets, plus Volt Guard built-in surge protector prevents overloads and keeps your appliances and equipment safe.
- Lift Hook – Designed for safe and easy transport, loading and unloading, plus the Intelligauge keeps track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours so you can easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals.
- Champion Support – includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts.
20kw Natural Gas Generator Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great 20kw Natural Gas Generator stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying 20kw Natural Gas Generator in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect 20kw Natural Gas Generator for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about 20kw Natural Gas Generator Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best 20kw Natural Gas Generator in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best 20kw Natural Gas Generator currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top 20kw Natural Gas Generator based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the 20kw Natural Gas Generator before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the 20kw Natural Gas Generator they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good 20kw Natural Gas Generator, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your 20kw Natural Gas Generator before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable 20kw Natural Gas Generator will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good 20kw Natural Gas Generator if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated 20kw Natural Gas Generator on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.